1:1 Coaching Apprenticeship
When you know you’re a great coach and yet feel like the world’s best kept secret, who do you turn to for help?
- Do you already have, or want to create, a business as a world-class coach?
- Do you want high-functioning, high-impact, high-fee clients?
- Do you have a background as a high-achieving business owner or executive?
- And, do you want to do it in a way that feels authentic to you?
Then welcome, you’ve found the right place.
What you might not realise is that if you’re a high-achiever who has built and led your own business, or has worked in a senior role within business, then you’re already half way towards become a successful coach.
PEOPLE – You understand them and how to get the best from them.
PRESSURE – You likely thrive under it and know how to handle and mitigate risk.
PERFORMANCE – You excel in high stakes situations.
In essence, all of the challenges you have faced in your life to date have made you the successful person you are today.
Whilst you’re half way there to becoming a successful coach, it’s the other half that can pose the real challenge!
- You might be feeling impatient to create leads, coach clients and change their lives?
- You might be struggling to translate the professional confidence you’re used to feeling into your coaching?
- You might be unsure as to what to do next? – Everyone is telling you to create your funnel, build a website, do a podcast, write articles, build a list, learn SEO, do social media ads… It’s overwhelming, de-energising and it feels inauthentic.
I know because I’ve been there.
And, I know it doesn’t have to be that way.
Let me introduce myself…
My name is Chris. I’m a former engineer with a doctorate turned high-level coach – and successfully navigating the transition to coaching was my biggest challenge. Now, this is my job.
For the last 10 years I have worked with some of the best coaches and consultants from around the world to help them create £100k – £500k+ coaching businesses based on deep, transformational, life-changing coaching, serving small numbers of clients and all done from a place of ease and balance.
If you are familiar with the “Prosperous Coach” approach then I live and teach that. If you’re not, then read the book!
My clients include the chief of staff for a fortune 10 company, a woman who has worked in mission control, a former private investigator on Wall Street, a managing director for a large multi-national company, a Wall Street attorney, an ex-personal advisor to the former Prime Minister of the UK, a London investment banker and business owners with multi-million dollar turnovers.
From the work I’ve done with these clients I’ve identified…
5 Qualities of a Successful Coach:
- Your coaching ability.
- Your confidence in your coaching ability.
- Your network, and use of that network.
- Your money mindset, and positive references for wealth.
- Your propensity to take action.
If you score highly (but not perfectly! – that’s another thing we’ll deal with) on these 5 qualities then read on…
I’m an expert in providing high-quality, high-end, bespoke apprenticeships to up and coming world-class coaches. No fluff, no BS, just deep-impactful work.
5 Elements to a Coaching Apprenticeship:
- Coaching you as a human being.
- Mentoring you as a coach – utilising my 11 years of experience.
- Supporting your clients – through your supervision.
- Teaching you deep coaching techniques – model & practice.
- Revealing the business of coaching – turning pro, business measurement & management.
So… if you’re ready to build, or grow, your business as a world-class coach, one relationship at a time. If you want to avoid the overwhelm of feeling like you have to do it all yourself – website creation, social media adverts, list building etc. If you want to work with high-performing, high-fee clients that make you wake up every morning filled with excitement at the prospect of speaking with them, then… reach out, and we’ll speak.
The investment for a 12 month Coaching Apprenticeship is £80,000 (+VAT for UK clients).
All fees are paid prior to the first coaching session and are non-refundable.
If you are interested in working together, please contact me stating why you’d like to undertake a coaching apprenticeship.
Serious and appropriate enquiries only.